Hi-color: No focus box on check boxes / radio buttons
Author Message
 Hi-color: No focus box on check boxes / radio buttons

When using Hi-colour 800*600 on a Win98 machine the focus bars
don't appear around check boxes or radio buttons.  The color
scheme is set to windows default.  If I drop back to a lower
colour setting such as 256 colours they come back.

Has anyone seen this before or know of a workaround?

Laurence Harvey

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Hi-color: No focus box on check boxes / radio buttons
Laurence,

Instead of changing your color depth can you try updated/alternate video
drivers?
--
df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/df_FoxPro/

Quote:
> When using Hi-colour 800*600 on a Win98 machine the focus bars
> don't appear around check boxes or radio buttons.  The color
> scheme is set to windows default.  If I drop back to a lower
> colour setting such as 256 colours they come back.

> Has anyone seen this before or know of a workaround?

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Hi-color: No focus box on check boxes / radio buttons

Hi Laurence

In addition to Davids reply I would advise you to play a little
with the size of the control and the size of the used font.

Regards
Markus

| Laurence,

problem.
| Instead of changing your color depth can you try updated/alternate video
| drivers?
| --
| df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/df_FoxPro/

message

| > When using Hi-colour 800*600 on a Win98 machine the focus bars
| > don't appear around check boxes or radio buttons.  The color
| > scheme is set to windows default.  If I drop back to a lower
| > colour setting such as 256 colours they come back.
| >
| > Has anyone seen this before or know of a workaround?

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. check box control in grid losing focus...

2. Check boxes not changing state until another control receives focus

3. Please help: check box in grid is only visible when it has the focus

4. List box with check box inside

5. Grid with buttons/ check boxes.

6. Lost Focus in the combo box

7. Returning focus to text box

8. Moving Focus From a Text Box

9. Edit Box field text selected on set focus

10. Losing focus on text box

11. Combo Box Set Focus

12. Combo Box looses focus