Pack a cursor ?
Author Message
 Pack a cursor ?

I have a form with a pageframe & 2 pages.
The form creates a cursor on load, the first page has a grid which has 1
column, which displays a unique sort on a very large table.
On activate of the 2nd page I change the sort on the table to a non unique
sort, fill the cursor with the details that the user selected from the 1st
page and display the cursor in a second grid with many columns, each time I
change from page 1 to 2 i am placing between 1 and approx 150 records into
the cursor.

When I change back to page 1 I am deleting the records in the cursor, which
works fine, with set deleted on,  on the users next selection and switch to
page 2, except on the verticle scroll bar it is activating part way down the
grid and taking into consideration the deleted records from the previous
selections.

Is there a way to make the grid ignore the deleted records completely, or
preferably pack and completely remove the deleted records from the cursor.

Sorry this is so long winded, any help would be appreciated!

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Packing a Cursor

2. Packing a cursor ?

3. pack temporary cursor with cdx

4. Why is packing a cursor and invalid operation?

5. PACKING a cursor file

6. Cursors not packing, cursors vs arrays

7. Pack Memo or Pack causes Trigger Failed

8. Cursor, as in the text cursor.

9. copy data from cursor to cursor

10. Cursors to ADO RS's to cursors

11. VFP & Service Pack 3

12. NT Server & FoxDos 2.6 packing dbf problem