Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library ?
Author Message
 Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library ?

     I made an .EXE version of Visual FoxPro application.Then I copied it
with the accompanying structure of the directory onto the hard disc of the
other PC which does not have Visual FoxPro installed.When starting the
application the message:
          "Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library" is
displayed.
   How to overcome this?

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library ?
You need to have the two vfp dll's on the other pc.

The best way to acheive this is to create a setup for the exe using the
Tools, Wizards, Setup option.

Andrew R.

Quote:
>      I made an .EXE version of Visual FoxPro application.Then I copied it
> with the accompanying structure of the directory onto the hard disc of the
> other PC which does not have Visual FoxPro installed.When starting the
> application the message:
>           "Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library" is
> displayed.
>    How to overcome this?

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library ?
A FoxPro EXE needs a some runtime library files, normally placed in
Windows\System. They are for VFP 6, the runtime library VFP6R.DLL and the
English language string resource VFP6RENU.DLL. For a German version of VFP
you'd need VFP6RDEU.DLL.
-Anders

Quote:
>      I made an .EXE version of Visual FoxPro application.Then I copied it
> with the accompanying structure of the directory onto the hard disc of the
> other PC which does not have Visual FoxPro installed.When starting the
> application the message:
>           "Cannot locate Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library" is
> displayed.
>    How to overcome this?

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library

2. Cannot support the Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library

3. Cannot locate Visual Foxpro support Library

4. Cannot locate Visual Foxpro Support library Message

5. Cannot locate Visual Foxpro Support library

6. cannot locate the microsoft foxprol support library

7. cannot locate visual support library

8. Cannot locate FoxPro support library

9. Error "Cannot locate FoxPro support library"

10. Cannot locate FoxPro support library

11. Error: Cannot locate FoxPro support library

12. Install Shield - Cannot locate VFP support library