vfp5 preview and HP printer - bug?
Author Message
 vfp5 preview and HP printer - bug?

When my HP 820Cse ink jet is the default printer, doing a print
preview under VFP 5 or 5a reduces Windows resources
with each preview. After 4 or 5 previews, resources
become dangerously depleted. This doesn't happen
when my HP LJ IIIp is the default. It also doesn't happen
when the 820 is used with Word or Excel and a preview
is done. Any ideas?

(ex-W4EZB)
Yaffey Software Development, Inc., "bimusical" Banjo player for One Riot One
Ranger.
                   /~~\\               ,           , ,
                  |#===||==========#***|
                   \__//                           ` `

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics not printing but show in the preview on certain printers namely HP 4si

2. Still having a problem with HP printers and VFP5

3. v2.0 Printer to HP 5/6 Laser Printers

4. Printer Code to Compress Report on HP Printers.

5. Help: Problems in preview/print VFP reports using HP Laserjet 4/4M driver

6. NEW HP PRINTERS

7. HP Printer drivers on FPW2.6

8. HP Printer Drivers

9. HP Printers with VFP 5.0

10. Printer driver for HP Laserjet 4 Plus

11. HP PRINTERS

12. why vfp make a conflict with printer hp 800 series drivers