Report output problem
Author Message
 Report output problem

I have a problem where report output sometimes comes out on a
laser printer VERY small.  In fact, output for a page consumes
roughly 3x4 inches on a full sheet of paper.

I've dones some experimenting and it seems to occur when I

    report form <form name> to printer noprompt.....

as opposed to using preview.  When I preview, this problem does
not occur.  I don't want to have to preview all the time.  Anybody
else encounter this problem?

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Report output problem

Upgrade your VFP 5 to service pack 3.. This is a known bug..
--
Tony Miller

thwart Unwanted Spam)

Send me no Spam, lest you wish your spirit to ROT IN HELL...

Quote:
> I have a problem where report output sometimes comes out on a
> laser printer VERY small.  In fact, output for a page consumes
> roughly 3x4 inches on a full sheet of paper.

> I've dones some experimenting and it seems to occur when I

>     report form <form name> to printer noprompt.....

> as opposed to using preview.  When I preview, this problem does
> not occur.  I don't want to have to preview all the time.  Anybody
> else encounter this problem?

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DEC Alpha Server/VFP5.0/Report Output Problems

2. VFP5.0/DEC Alpha Sever/Report Output Problems

3. Report Output to ASCII File on Win NT Problem

4. Problem with output to a report

5. Problem with SQL Query Designer output to Report

6. Output size problems when printing with VFP50 and a legacy 2.6 report form

7. Sending report output to

8. MAC FP2.6: Report Writer Output for HTML Production

9. FPW2.6a REPORT output overwrites screen

10. Sending report output to a text file on a Mac

11. Printing Report Output to a File?

12. Printing a report, output in window?