Runtime Error Problem
Author Message
 Runtime Error Problem

I keep getting this error when I run my program compiled.
'Cannot update the cursor'

What the heck does this mean and how do I get around it?  The program is
fairly simple withnoting complex..  I am un-able to start the program
because of this.

Any ideas????

Thanks

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:08:08 GMT
 Runtime Error Problem

[ Courtesy cc'ed through e-mail to the quoted author ]

Quote:
>I keep getting this error when I run my program compiled.
>'Cannot update the cursor'

>What the heck does this mean and how do I get around it?

Your program is trying to write into the table that you included into the
project.  Exclude the table, rebuild the executable, and everything should be
OK.

Quote:
>  The program is
>fairly simple withnoting complex..  I am un-able to start the program
>because of this.

>Any ideas????

>Thanks

Any time.

--
[ When replying, remove *'s from address ]
Alexandre Pechtchanski, Systems Manager, RUH, NY

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:20:19 GMT
 Runtime Error Problem
Hey thanks!!

That worked like a charm, first time!   This is what I get for trying to learn it
on my own using what I learned from dBase (also learned on my own)

Quote:

> [ Courtesy cc'ed through e-mail to the quoted author ]

> >I keep getting this error when I run my program compiled.
> >'Cannot update the cursor'

> >What the heck does this mean and how do I get around it?

> Your program is trying to write into the table that you included into the
> project.  Exclude the table, rebuild the executable, and everything should be
> OK.

> >  The program is
> >fairly simple withnoting complex..  I am un-able to start the program
> >because of this.

> >Any ideas????

> >Thanks

> Any time.

> --
> [ When replying, remove *'s from address ]
> Alexandre Pechtchanski, Systems Manager, RUH, NY

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:06:31 GMT

1. Runtime Error in NT

2. FoxPro 2.6 RunTime Error

3. FPMac2.6 Runtime Error Msg

4. Puzzled over runtime error in Foxbase for Mac

5. Funny runtime error......

6. FPW 2.6 runtime errors

7. getting runtime error 1903

8. FPW25 Runtime Error in geberated .EXE files.

9. Fatal Error in Runtime

10. Phar Lap runtime error

11. Runtime Error

12. RUNTIME ERROR 'Cannot update Cursor'?????