Graphs
Author Message
 Graphs

I am relatively new to using foxpro and would like to produce a simple
graph from a table with two fields both numeric. I've read the microsoft
articles on them to no avail. Does anybody know where i may get some
simple advice on this?

Cheers

--
Phill Crocker

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs

What version of FP are you using?  It appears there is a Graph Wizard under
Wizards in VFP, but I have never used it so I don't know what it does.

Just in case you want something to research before someone who knows a
little more posts..

Quote:
> I am relatively new to using foxpro and would like to produce a simple
> graph from a table with two fields both numeric. I've read the microsoft
> articles on them to no avail. Does anybody know where i may get some
> simple advice on this?

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphs

Hi Phill,

I'm not sure what version of Foxpro you are using.
However, this should work.  Create a query using the query builder.  In the
output box, select graph.  Run the query and it will open  a routine that helps
you design your graph.  Here's the strange part.  You save the graph in a
general field in a table!  Foxpro creates the table and prompts you along.  To
use the graph in a screen, just ole it in using the ole (picture) tool.
Updating requires foxtools.fll  (update or refresh graph)
The whole process is a bit tricky, but works just fine when you get used to it.

Good Luck!
Carbo999

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automatically creating graphs with MS Graph

2. graph (line graph)

3. VFP Graph Wizard vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

4. Programmed use of MS Graph 97 or MS Graph 8.0

5. MS Graph vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

6. Graph 5 vs Graph 8 Constants

7. A graph, my kingdom for a graph!!!

8. Is there a better graphing program than MS-GRAPH?

9. How to do a query to a graph without stepping through graph wizard?

10. How to output query to graph without going to Graph Wizard at runtime?

11. FPW 2.5 Graphs

12. FPW2.6 Install with GRAPH.EXE