Problems with variable _pageno , need Help!!
Author Message
 Problems with variable _pageno , need Help!!

A client report the same problem with two reports.

The report have a group, and start each group with page 1.

The problem is, that page 1 and 2 appear both with page
number 1. This only happen with the first group, in the
other work correctly.

Does anyone hear this problem?? if so... how could i fix
it???

Thanks in advance

Mariano

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:39:33 GMT

1. _PAGENO System Variable

2. Need help with an input screen and variables

3. Need help with a variable, FPW2.6

4. Report printing pageno problem

5. Help using _pageno in reports??????

6. Help requested: Variable entry, Save Dbf, Variable usage..

7. Help--Variable Problem in Visual Foxpro

8. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

9. HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

10. Several Problems I need help with

11. Need help with intermittent problem

12. Need help with a Timer problem!!!