Having trouble with providing context sensative help.
Author Message
 Having trouble with providing context sensative help.

I am using VFP 7 SP1. I have created a custom help file
with HTML HELP Workshop. I set the SET HELP TO and it
works great. Whenever a user selects the F1 function key
it brings up my help file.

I went thru the documentation on HTML HELP and it had me
create a header file and txt file which I did assigning a
code to each help topic along with a number.

In my Foxpro window I set the Help Context ID to the
number associated with the help topic discussed above.

Each time I try the Shift-F1 while sitting in a field I
get:

HH_HELP_CONTEXT called without a [map] section.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. :(

I have attached the .h and .txt files I am using for
testing. Well looks like you can only attach 1 file. :(

Any help would make my day. :)

Thanks in Advance.

Frank

  ContextHelp.txt
1K Download

Sat, 14 May 2005 03:31:45 GMT

1. Having a pblm with context sensitive help.

2. Foxpro 2.6 for Mac having trouble launching----HELP

3. Having trouble updating a 1-Many child browse.

4. Having trouble opening a database obtained from GETFILE command

5. Having trouble with SET PRINTER TO

6. Still having trouble with INSERT INTO

7. Having trouble executing a batch using sql pass through

8. Still having trouble with SET RELATION

9. Having trouble switching DBC's in a form

10. I'm having trouble using the same table in two forms

11. Newbie having trouble with toolbar

12. test (been having trouble)