Highlighting text after text search
Author Message
 Highlighting text after text search

We are creating an application that performs text searches of memo fields.
The user can input up to 2 strings for the search.

We would like the display to highlight the strings in the text window after the search is
done.

We know we could use the CTL+F (find) to highlight one term.

We would like to find a way to highlight both terms.

Please e-mail if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim Thomas

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Highlighting text after text search

Quote:

>We are creating an application that performs text searches of memo fields.
>The user can input up to 2 strings for the search.
>We would like the display to highlight the strings in the text window after the search is
>done.
>We know we could use the CTL+F (find) to highlight one term.
>We would like to find a way to highlight both terms.
>Please e-mail if you have any suggestions.
>Thanks,
>Jim Thomas

Have you looked at PHDbase? I think it will do what you want...

Menachem

+----------------------------------+
| Menachem Bazian, CPA             |
| Flash Creative Management, Inc.  |

+----------------------------------+

Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

2. Highlighted text?

3. FPW2.6 highlighting memo text

4. Text Highlighting

5. Highlighted Text Box (using get)