Width of Form in Property window changes
Author Message
 Width of Form in Property window changes

VFP - 6

I am working on a P-3 system and have set form width to 800 pixels in
the property window.

When I opened this form on another system P-1, the width/height had
changed to 640/480. Is it because of different Screen Resolutions ?

Ths resolutions are as

P-3  800*600
p-1  600*480

I am now settings these properties in the INIT event. Is there any
better way ?

Rajeev

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:10:30 GMT
 Width of Form in Property window changes

Rajeev,
To clarify, when you "open the form" are you a) running the application or
b) modifying the form? If a), was a framework used? (Which?) Were the forms
created with a "resizer" control or class? If b), Check the Maximum design
area setting. Menu -> Tools -> Options... -> Forms Tab.

Rick

Quote:
> VFP - 6

> I am working on a P-3 system and have set form width to 800 pixels in
> the property window.

> When I opened this form on another system P-1, the width/height had
> changed to 640/480. Is it because of different Screen Resolutions ?

> Ths resolutions are as

> P-3  800*600
> p-1  600*480

> I am now settings these properties in the INIT event. Is there any
> better way ?

> Rajeev

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:54:41 GMT

1. pemstatus or sys(1269) not detect change column width property

2. HELP: Form width and minwidth property problems in Class Designer for VFP3

3. Changing one form's properties from a different form

4. Form's width keep changing

5. how to design a form whose width is double of screen's width in VFP50

6. VFP7: Changing font of Properties Window

7. - changing form object properties with refresh method - beginner's question

8. Changing properties of all controls on a form ?

9. Changing properties of all controls on a form

10. How to change fonts property for a form ?

11. Grid Column width property

12. Labels - Autosize and width property