VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager
Author Message
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager

Hi all,

It is possible to enter ON the site of U.T . without having to enter the
LOGIN with the Task Pane Manager ?

bernhart

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:12:33 GMT
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager
Hi Bernhart:

Will this utility from the Visual FoxPro section of the Download area on UT
provide you with the features you seek?

Universal Thread Visual FoxPro 8 Task Pane 1.1
Download ID 18845

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

*-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
   http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
Purchase VFP8 here:
   http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518

Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
   - VFP5 Mainstream Support retires June 30th, 2003
   - VFP6 Mainstream Support retires Sep. 30th, 2003

Quote:
>Hi all,
>It is possible to enter ON the site of U.T . without having to enter the
>LOGIN with the Task Pane Manager ?
>bernhart

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:42:48 GMT
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager
Hi lee,

I want to go to UT.
This code does not function any more.

I thought that it was possible to reach UT by the Task Pane Manager

Bernhart

* To add a bar to your VFP help menu to run this program,
* add the following 2 lines to a program that runs when
* VFP starts (you can do that with a COMMAND=DO VFPSTART in the Config.fpw)

*!* DEFINE BAR 8 OF _MSM_SYSTM PROMPT "Ask a question on UT"
*!* ON SELECTION BAR 8 OF _MSM_SYSTM do k:\src\vfp6\tools\startut.prg

lcUserName = "AML"
lcPassword = "5500"

oIE = CREATEOBJECT("InternetExplorer.Application")
oIE.Navigate("www.universalthread.com")

*!* INKEY(1)
*!* nStartSeconds = SECONDS()
*!* DO WHILE oIE.Document.ReadyState <> "complete" AND
(SECONDS()-nStartSeconds < 30)
*!* ENDDO

*!* IF oIE.Document.ReadyState <> "complete"
*!*  MESSAGEBOX("Universalthread is unavailable")
*!*  oie.Visible = .T.
*!*  RETURN .F.
*!* ENDIF

*!* oie.document.forms(0).Key.Value = lcUsername
*!* oIE.Document.Forms(0).Password.Value = lcPassword

*!* oIE.Document.Forms(0).Submit()
*!* oIE.Visible = .T.

*!* lc_User = "MyUserName"
*!* lc_PW = "MyPassword"
*!* lo_IE   = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

*!* lo_IE.Navigate("www.UniversalThread.com")
*-- UT modifies the Web-Address. all You really need is
*-- the web-address

INKEY(1)
ln_Now = SECONDS()

DO WHILE oIE.Busy AND SECONDS() <= ln_Now+30
  WAIT WIND "Hold on... connecting to UniversalThread.com" TIME 0.5
ENDDO

WAIT CLEAR

WITH oIE
  IF VARTYPE(.DOCUMENT) = "O" AND ! ISNULL(.DOCUMENT);
      AND LOWER(.DOCUMENT.ReadyState) = "complete"

    WITH .DOCUMENT.FORMS(0)
      .Username.VALUE = lcUserName
      .PASSWORD.VALUE = lcPassword
      .Submit
    ENDWITH
    .VISIBLE = .T.
  ELSE
    =MESSAGEBOX(;
      "Page not ready", ;
      64, "Information")
  ENDIF
ENDWITH
*!* Regards from Berlin

*!* Frank

*!* Dietrich Datentechnik (Berlin)
*!* Softwarekombinat Teltow (Teltow)

Quote:
> Hi all,

> It is possible to enter ON the site of U.T . without having to enter the
> LOGIN with the Task Pane Manager ?

> bernhart

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:55:40 GMT
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager
Milcent,

I've had some trouble also.  After having looked at the sources I have done
a slight modification

with ie.Document.Login2
            .Username.value = Username
            .Password.value = Passwd
            .Submit
endwith
*------------------------

Quote:
> Hi lee,

> I want to go to UT.
> This code does not function any more.

> I thought that it was possible to reach UT by the Task Pane Manager

> Bernhart

> * To add a bar to your VFP help menu to run this program,
> * add the following 2 lines to a program that runs when
> * VFP starts (you can do that with a COMMAND=DO VFPSTART in the
Config.fpw)

> *!* DEFINE BAR 8 OF _MSM_SYSTM PROMPT "Ask a question on UT"
> *!* ON SELECTION BAR 8 OF _MSM_SYSTM do k:\src\vfp6\tools\startut.prg

> lcUserName = "AML"
> lcPassword = "5500"

> oIE = CREATEOBJECT("InternetExplorer.Application")
> oIE.Navigate("www.universalthread.com")

> *!* INKEY(1)
> *!* nStartSeconds = SECONDS()
> *!* DO WHILE oIE.Document.ReadyState <> "complete" AND
> (SECONDS()-nStartSeconds < 30)
> *!* ENDDO

> *!* IF oIE.Document.ReadyState <> "complete"
> *!*  MESSAGEBOX("Universalthread is unavailable")
> *!*  oie.Visible = .T.
> *!*  RETURN .F.
> *!* ENDIF

> *!* oie.document.forms(0).Key.Value = lcUsername
> *!* oIE.Document.Forms(0).Password.Value = lcPassword

> *!* oIE.Document.Forms(0).Submit()
> *!* oIE.Visible = .T.

> *!* lc_User = "MyUserName"
> *!* lc_PW = "MyPassword"
> *!* lo_IE   = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

> *!* lo_IE.Navigate("www.UniversalThread.com")
> *-- UT modifies the Web-Address. all You really need is
> *-- the web-address

> INKEY(1)
> ln_Now = SECONDS()

> DO WHILE oIE.Busy AND SECONDS() <= ln_Now+30
>   WAIT WIND "Hold on... connecting to UniversalThread.com" TIME 0.5
> ENDDO

> WAIT CLEAR

> WITH oIE
>   IF VARTYPE(.DOCUMENT) = "O" AND ! ISNULL(.DOCUMENT);
>       AND LOWER(.DOCUMENT.ReadyState) = "complete"

>     WITH .DOCUMENT.FORMS(0)
>       .Username.VALUE = lcUserName
>       .PASSWORD.VALUE = lcPassword
>       .Submit
>     ENDWITH
>     .VISIBLE = .T.
>   ELSE
>     =MESSAGEBOX(;
>       "Page not ready", ;
>       64, "Information")
>   ENDIF
> ENDWITH
> *!* Regards from Berlin

> *!* Frank

> *!* Dietrich Datentechnik (Berlin)
> *!* Softwarekombinat Teltow (Teltow)

> > Hi all,

> > It is possible to enter ON the site of U.T . without having to enter the
> > LOGIN with the Task Pane Manager ?

> > bernhart

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:24:05 GMT
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager

Gregory,

Extra !
This code correctly functions in one * Prg
I will try to make a script to put it in the task Pane Manager.
My tools/Manages.

Thanks very much for your help

bernhart

Quote:
> [...]

> > WAIT CLEAR

> > WITH oIE
> >   IF VARTYPE(.DOCUMENT) = "O" AND ! ISNULL(.DOCUMENT);
> >       AND LOWER(.DOCUMENT.ReadyState) = "complete"

> >     WITH .DOCUMENT.FORMS(0)
> >       .Username.VALUE = lcUserName
> >       .PASSWORD.VALUE = lcPassword
> >       .Submit
> >     ENDWITH
> >     .VISIBLE = .T.
> >   ELSE
> >     =MESSAGEBOX(;
> >       "Page not ready", ;
> >       64, "Information")
> >   ENDIF
> > ENDWITH
> > *!* Regards from Berlin

> > *!* Frank

> > *!* Dietrich Datentechnik (Berlin)
> > *!* Softwarekombinat Teltow (Teltow)

> > > Hi all,

> > > It is possible to enter ON the site of U.T . without having to enter the

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:50:39 GMT
 VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager
Hello All,

For those that don't know: Ed Leafe started the Taskpane Central and is
collecting and sharing task panes for VFP8.
Go here for more info: http://www.taskpane.com/
--
Eric den Doop

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:55:59 GMT

1. Script in the Task Pane Manager

2. Feature Task Pane should have had.

3. VFP8 Task Pane Community view

4. VFP is not responding in task manager

5. Task Manager

6. Task List Manager

7. Project manager for VFP 5.0 and VFP 6.0

8. Prevent a VFP application from appearing on the task bar

9. Help! VFP multi-tasking

10. Help! VFP multi-tasking

11. I need to automate this task with VFP and Outlook Express

12. Split the form into several panes