"line is too long"
Author Message
 "line is too long"

I am running Visual Foxpro v6.0

My program runs fine, but when I compile it, I get the error message "line
is too long".  I am fairly certain that *I* didn't write any lines longer
than 2048 characters, and I don't use macro substitution much.

It is somewhat annoying that FoxPro doesn't say what file causes the error.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can pinpoint what causes the error?

Jon Terje Kommandantvold

--
jon(at)graficonn.no

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "line is too long"
You should get a .err file that tells you the name of the prg that is giving
you the problem.

__Stephen

Quote:
> I am running Visual Foxpro v6.0

> My program runs fine, but when I compile it, I get the error message "line
> is too long".  I am fairly certain that *I* didn't write any lines longer
> than 2048 characters, and I don't use macro substitution much.

> It is somewhat annoying that FoxPro doesn't say what file causes the
error.

> Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can pinpoint what causes the error?

> Jon Terje Kommandantvold

> --
> jon(at)graficonn.no

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: "LINE TOO LONG"

2. Table update Problem - "line too long"

3. "Line too long to fit" Error

4. String too long in PICTURE "@M"

5. Error "Compiled code for these line to long (1252)" with FPW 2.6

6. printing labels 6" long

7. if "" = trim(VAR) vs if trim(VAR) = ""

8. If ""=trim(VAR) vs if trim(VAR)=""

9. "Subscript" and "Superscript"

10. Is there a "thisclass" just like "thisform"?

11. "Subscript" and "Superscript in Rich Text Box"

12. ".scx" says "Not a Table" In Windows 2000