Using Find and Find Again
Author Message
 Using Find and Find Again

I am trying to edit a memo field that I put into a form. I can edit it and
use the Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste but the Find and Find Again function on
a menu I created will not work.

I created a SDI Menu and made the Form  ShowWindow Property 2 as top ;level
form. I also called the menu in the form Init Event. The menu shows on top
of the form and I do have the Find and Find again on the menu but it shows
they are inactive. Can anyone help me so I can use these two functions as I
want to search for some key words in the memo.
TonySper

Mon, 31 May 2004 06:36:21 GMT
 Using Find and Find Again
the default FoxPro behavior (Control+F for find) has
functionality to find again internally, try keyboarding
Control+F into the keyboard buffer so that you get VFP's
find dialog, hitting Alt+n (next) will find again for you.

Quote:

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:40:50 GMT

1. Edit (Find/Find Again)

2. Do while found--- what if not found?

3. FOUND VFP5.0 GRID BUG - Column not found error

4. Using CDXs to find a particular record?

5. Using gridHitTest to find out the column header user click on

6. best way of find record without using primary key

7. Using the Edit|Find menu option

8. Using ADSI to find Network User Group in Visual Foxpro 7.0

9. find missing records using queary / SQL

10. Using SPELLCHK.APP - getting Variable not found error

11. Trying to find another user information using forms

12. How to find where a class is used in a project