VFP Classes Help?
Author Message
 VFP Classes Help?

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me why......

Using the foundation class buttons,
(buttons that have bmp's and no text)
After compilation to EXE, the buttons do not
have a bmp on them? (are blank and useless)
even though there are included in the project,
and even though the path points at them?

Help appreciated,

Derek
Australia.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP Classes Help?
Hi Derek,

It's the wizard class "picbtns" of wizbtns.vcx storing it's bmps in a
wrong way. E.g. uses HOME() in the .Picture property while home()
will return the windows\system or winnt\system32 folder at runtime usually.

Try copying all needed bmps into a subfolder of your project
and change the .Picture property of the buttons. You also may
want to have a look at the picbtns.SetCaption() method.

hth
-Stefan

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Can anyone tell me why......

> Using the foundation class buttons,
> (buttons that have bmp's and no text)
> After compilation to EXE, the buttons do not
> have a bmp on them? (are blank and useless)
> even though there are included in the project,
> and even though the path points at them?

> Help appreciated,

> Derek
> Australia.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP Classes Help?
Thank you Stefan, that is VERY helpful,
If I can be of help to you, please don't hesitate.
Derek.

Quote:
> Hi Derek,

> It's the wizard class "picbtns" of wizbtns.vcx storing it's bmps in a
> wrong way. E.g. uses HOME() in the .Picture property while home()
> will return the windows\system or winnt\system32 folder at runtime
usually.

> Try copying all needed bmps into a subfolder of your project
> and change the .Picture property of the buttons. You also may
> want to have a look at the picbtns.SetCaption() method.

> hth
> -Stefan

> > Hi All,

> > Can anyone tell me why......

> > Using the foundation class buttons,
> > (buttons that have bmp's and no text)
> > After compilation to EXE, the buttons do not
> > have a bmp on them? (are blank and useless)
> > even though there are included in the project,
> > and even though the path points at them?

> > Help appreciated,

> > Derek
> > Australia.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 6 Class browser bombs when opening a VFP 5 class library

2. Managing Classes with Class Browser - I cannot copy a class from one class library to another

3. VFP - Adding Classes to Class Libraries from .prg files

4. HELP VFP Class

5. VFP 3.0: Help with Class Browser

6. VFP Class design HELP!

7. HELP - Inheriting a Method within a Class - HELP

8. VFP - Sugestions for Class libraries for VFP

9. Creating form classes and sub-classes

10. I am unable to change parent class in class browser

11. Problem with Form Class and Class Browser

12. Creating optiongroup-class with own optionbutton-class