can't select fields in combo box
Author Message
 can't select fields in combo box

Hi all,

suddenly my drop-down list boxes don't want to keep the field selections
in my combo box builder. I'm using VFP6 in Windows 2000 Pro and my
drop-down list is a small file. when I try select the fields in this
table in the combo box builder the selected fields move to the selected
window. running the form  does not show anything to select, and
returning to the combo box builder shows no fields selected. all of the
properties show what I expect to see even the selected field names but
not the combo box selected field window.

is there anything else I can check ??

thanks,

Rob

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:54:39 GMT
 can't select fields in combo box
Hi Rob:

Take a look at this article that discusses some of the item properties in a
list box.

147846 HOWTO: Gain Access to Items in the ListBox Object
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=147846

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

Quote:
>Hi all,
>suddenly my drop-down list boxes don't want to keep the field selections
>in my combo box builder. I'm using VFP6 in Windows 2000 Pro and my
>drop-down list is a small file. when I try select the fields in this
>table in the combo box builder the selected fields move to the selected
>window. running the form  does not show anything to select, and
>returning to the combo box builder shows no fields selected. all of the
>properties show what I expect to see even the selected field names but
>not the combo box selected field window.
>is there anything else I can check ??
>thanks,
>Rob

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:56:15 GMT

1. VFP 7: Grid Combo Box won't keep selected item

2. Selecting in a combo box and buttons being selected behind it

3. Repost 'Combo box mystery'

4. List boxes in VFP 6.0 - selected property won't set in form's init

5. 'field' phrase not found (dropdown box)

6. A combo box for selecting folder

7. Selecting item from dropdown combo box

8. combo box select item

9. Combo box default selected....

10. Referring to property within select statement in list/combo box rowsource

11. Foxpro Combo Box does not allow me to re-select

12. Referring to property within select statement in list/combo box rowsource