Set Step On with OLE ?
Author Message
 Set Step On with OLE ?

I am using Fox 5.0.

I wrote a program that has the command Set Step On in the code. When
the code reaches the point where it hits the command CreateObject().
Foxpro crashes.

Is something I can do about this? Or does the de{*filter*} in Foxpro not
work with OLE?

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:57:57 GMT
 Set Step On with OLE ?
You're going to have to be more clear.

What error message are you getting? What's the EXACT line of code that
causes it?

Set Step, CreatObject(), and OLE are completelly unrelated topics so it
would be very helpful if you could fill in the missing bits that tie them
together in your case.

Dan

Quote:
> I am using Fox 5.0.

> I wrote a program that has the command Set Step On in the code. When
> the code reaches the point where it hits the command CreateObject().
> Foxpro crashes.

> Is something I can do about this? Or does the de{*filter*} in Foxpro not
> work with OLE?

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 02:50:54 GMT

1. VFP50a - SET STEP ON / SET STEP OFF?

2. Any other step by step example for Web Connection

3. BOOK: Visual Foxpro 3 Step by Step

4. BOOK: Visual Foxpro 3 Step by Step

5. Step by step book for Macintosh

6. WTB: MS Visual Foxpro 3.0 Step-by-step

7. VFP3 for Windows Step by Step

8. Visual FoxPro 3 For Windows Step by Step

9. C0000005 Error with SET STEP ON

10. Help on setting OLE object properties

11. Setting OLE Object (MSGraph) properties in VFP3

12. Set Focus after OLE