Help:VFP 6 Listbox cloumns
Author Message
 Help:VFP 6 Listbox cloumns

Hi,

I'm using VFP 6.0 under windows 98. I'm using the form designer to
create a listbox in a pageframe. I set the columncount to 3, then try to
create 3 different column widths with the columnwidth setting--20,10 10.
When I leave the columnwidth setting, all the columns become the same
width as the first column--20,20,20. The width of the listbox is greater
than the total of the 3, so there is plenty of space. The rowsource type
is 6 (fields), and the rowsource values are
left(alias.field1,20),field2,field3. Any ideas on why I can't set
individual column widths for each column? I also tried setting rowsource
type to 1 with the same results. Thanks.

----Jake

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:38:24 GMT
 Help:VFP 6 Listbox cloumns
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who gave this some thought. The problem was setting
the tabform units to foxels instead of pixels. When I switched the units
to pixels, I was able to size the listbox columns individually. Take
care.

----Jake

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:31:01 GMT

1. vfp 6.0 listbox and textbox help needed!

2. VFP 5.0 listbox help

3. Help:VFP 6 Listbox column width

4. Sure hope someone can help - VFP 3 listbox

5. Help with Listbox behavior in VFP

6. HELP! VFP - listboxes on pageframe have odd behavior

7. SetFocus to listbox B after a DblClick in listbox A

8. How to generate primary keys when selecting items from available listbox to selected listbox

9. Need help on listbox

10. listbox color help

11. more listbox help!!!!

12. Listbox help