Insufficient Memory
Author Message
 Insufficient Memory

I have just bought a new NEC Notebook of PIII600 w/64MB RAM and its OS
is
Win98. When I run my foxpro2.6's application, "Insufficient Memory"
error message
will be displayed. But the application is normal if I run it in Desktop
computer with
similar configuration.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks!

PW

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:54:24 GMT
 Insufficient Memory

Just a thought......(maybe not very clever)

Foxpro 2.6 is a Dos version yes??
If so, start your app with a 'shortcut'
adjust the 'properties' of that shortcut,
to allow memory for your app.
Derek.
Ps, you could use the dos command MEM
to see what memory is in/use and/or needed.

Quote:
> I have just bought a new NEC Notebook of PIII600 w/64MB RAM and its OS
> is
> Win98. When I run my foxpro2.6's application, "Insufficient Memory"
> error message
> will be displayed. But the application is normal if I run it in Desktop
> computer with
> similar configuration.
> How can I solve this problem?

> Thanks!

> PW

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:57:44 GMT
 Insufficient Memory
No, it is a window version.
Quote:

> Just a thought......(maybe not very clever)

> Foxpro 2.6 is a Dos version yes??
> If so, start your app with a 'shortcut'
> adjust the 'properties' of that shortcut,
> to allow memory for your app.
> Derek.
> Ps, you could use the dos command MEM
> to see what memory is in/use and/or needed.

> > I have just bought a new NEC Notebook of PIII600 w/64MB RAM and its OS
> > is
> > Win98. When I run my foxpro2.6's application, "Insufficient Memory"
> > error message
> > will be displayed. But the application is normal if I run it in Desktop
> > computer with
> > similar configuration.
> > How can I solve this problem?

> > Thanks!

> > PW

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:48:47 GMT
 Insufficient Memory
What speed is the processor?  There's is a patch at Microsoft named
PATCH_26.EXE for processors faster than 300Mhz.

--
Fred

Quote:

> No, it is a window version.

> > Just a thought......(maybe not very clever)

> > Foxpro 2.6 is a Dos version yes??
> > If so, start your app with a 'shortcut'
> > adjust the 'properties' of that shortcut,
> > to allow memory for your app.
> > Derek.
> > Ps, you could use the dos command MEM
> > to see what memory is in/use and/or needed.

> > > I have just bought a new NEC Notebook of PIII600 w/64MB RAM and its OS
> > > is
> > > Win98. When I run my foxpro2.6's application, "Insufficient Memory"
> > > error message
> > > will be displayed. But the application is normal if I run it in
Desktop
> > > computer with
> > > similar configuration.
> > > How can I solve this problem?

> > > Thanks!

> > > PW

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:12:57 GMT
 Insufficient Memory
The processor is PIII600 but I have already installed the patch_26.
"Insufficient memory" will only be displayed when some function
is performed, e.g. customer listing popup window. But I found that
the same program is normal if I run it at Desktop PC with similar
configuration under Win95.
Thanks!

Philip

Quote:

> What speed is the processor?  There's is a patch at Microsoft named
> PATCH_26.EXE for processors faster than 300Mhz.

> --
> Fred

> > No, it is a window version.

> > > Just a thought......(maybe not very clever)

> > > Foxpro 2.6 is a Dos version yes??
> > > If so, start your app with a 'shortcut'
> > > adjust the 'properties' of that shortcut,
> > > to allow memory for your app.
> > > Derek.
> > > Ps, you could use the dos command MEM
> > > to see what memory is in/use and/or needed.

> Desktop

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:00:37 GMT
 Insufficient Memory
Check out the site www.abri.com for a workaround for the popup problem.

--
Fred

Quote:

> The processor is PIII600 but I have already installed the patch_26.
> "Insufficient memory" will only be displayed when some function
> is performed, e.g. customer listing popup window. But I found that
> the same program is normal if I run it at Desktop PC with similar
> configuration under Win95.
> Thanks!

> Philip

> > What speed is the processor?  There's is a patch at Microsoft named
> > PATCH_26.EXE for processors faster than 300Mhz.

> > --
> > Fred

> > > No, it is a window version.

Memory"
> > Desktop

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:42:09 GMT

1. FPW26 Memory Use (Was: Insufficient Memory)

2. Insufficient Memory on VFP3 with 512 MB Memory

3. genscrnx - insufficient memory

4. Insufficient memory in popups?

5. Insufficient Memory Error

6. Insufficient Memory error at Run time

7. Insufficient Memory error

8. Insufficient Memory Errors

9. Insufficient Memory!?

10. Insufficient Memory Message in FPW 2.5

11. Help: Insufficient Memory - FoxPro Win 2.5

12. Insufficient Memory