Look For VFP Books.
Author Message
 Look For VFP Books.

Look For VFP Books To Can Free Download In Below.
Web Address ? Thanks.

VFP Books List :

 1. The 1999 Developer's Guide
 2. The Fundamentals: Building Visual Studio Application with Visual
    FoxPro 6.0
 3. 1001 Things You Wanted to Know About Visual FoxPro
 4. Building Visual FoxPro Applications with Visual FoxExpress
 5. Visual FoxPro Certification Exams Study Guide
 6. Essential SourceSafe
 7. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 7.0
 8. What Is New The Visual Foxpro 7.0
 9. Effective Techniques for Application Development with Visual
    Foxpro 6.0
    - Booth & Sawyer
10. Advanced Object Oriented Programming with Visual FoxPro 6.0
    - Markus Egger, Hentzenwerke Publishing
11. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 6.0
    - Tamar E. Granor, Hentzenwerke Publishing
12. Internet Applications with Visual Foxpro 6.0
    - Rick Strahl, Hentzenwerke Publishing
13. Client-Server Applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0 and SQL
    Server 7.0
    - Chuck Urwiler, Gary DeWitt, Michael Levy, Leslie Koorhan
14. Microsoft Office Automation with Visual Foxpro
    - Tamar E. Granor & Della Martin

- Allen

809 / 844

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:40:41 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.
www.hentzenwerke.com

But they won't be free.  And I doubt anyone here is going
to stab these authors and publishers in the back so you
can save a few dollars.  We need all of the FoxPro publishers
we can get.  And stealing their work is not going to help.

Just buy the books.  Almost all of the ones in your list
are very good books and worth the price.

-- TRW

Quote:

--
_______________________________________
My e-mail:  t r w 7

_______________________________________

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:35:22 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.
Did it ever occur to you that people make a living out of writing books.
Since the market for VFP books is limited, to say the least, any book copied
is reducing the money made by the author, and hence reducing the likelihood
of them writing another book.

Buy the books you want, like the rest of us.

Andrew R.

Quote:
> Look For VFP Books To Can Free Download In Below.
> Web Address ? Thanks.

> VFP Books List :

>  1. The 1999 Developer's Guide
>  2. The Fundamentals: Building Visual Studio Application with Visual
>     FoxPro 6.0
>  3. 1001 Things You Wanted to Know About Visual FoxPro
>  4. Building Visual FoxPro Applications with Visual FoxExpress
>  5. Visual FoxPro Certification Exams Study Guide
>  6. Essential SourceSafe
>  7. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 7.0
>  8. What Is New The Visual Foxpro 7.0
>  9. Effective Techniques for Application Development with Visual
>     Foxpro 6.0
>     - Booth & Sawyer
> 10. Advanced Object Oriented Programming with Visual FoxPro 6.0
>     - Markus Egger, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 11. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 6.0
>     - Tamar E. Granor, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 12. Internet Applications with Visual Foxpro 6.0
>     - Rick Strahl, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 13. Client-Server Applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0 and SQL
>     Server 7.0
>     - Chuck Urwiler, Gary DeWitt, Michael Levy, Leslie Koorhan
> 14. Microsoft Office Automation with Visual Foxpro
>     - Tamar E. Granor & Della Martin

> - Allen

> 809 / 844

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 01:13:57 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.
Allan,
Perhaps you can supply us with a web address where the books you wrote (with
the hundreds of hours you put into them) are also available for free. While
I know that many in China don't recognize international copyrights, as a VFP
developer you should know that while this community shares a great deal, we
don't "steal" from each other.

Rick

Quote:
> Look For VFP Books To Can Free Download In Below.
> Web Address ? Thanks.

> VFP Books List :

>  1. The 1999 Developer's Guide
>  2. The Fundamentals: Building Visual Studio Application with Visual
>     FoxPro 6.0
>  3. 1001 Things You Wanted to Know About Visual FoxPro
>  4. Building Visual FoxPro Applications with Visual FoxExpress
>  5. Visual FoxPro Certification Exams Study Guide
>  6. Essential SourceSafe
>  7. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 7.0
>  8. What Is New The Visual Foxpro 7.0
>  9. Effective Techniques for Application Development with Visual
>     Foxpro 6.0
>     - Booth & Sawyer
> 10. Advanced Object Oriented Programming with Visual FoxPro 6.0
>     - Markus Egger, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 11. Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro 6.0
>     - Tamar E. Granor, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 12. Internet Applications with Visual Foxpro 6.0
>     - Rick Strahl, Hentzenwerke Publishing
> 13. Client-Server Applications with Visual FoxPro 6.0 and SQL
>     Server 7.0
>     - Chuck Urwiler, Gary DeWitt, Michael Levy, Leslie Koorhan
> 14. Microsoft Office Automation with Visual Foxpro
>     - Tamar E. Granor & Della Martin

> - Allen

> 809 / 844

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:43:24 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.
When you find the web addreses - please post them here, so we can
report them.

Quote:
>Look For VFP Books To Can Free Download In Below.
>Web Address ? Thanks.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:33:02 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:53:17 GMT
 Look For VFP Books.
I stumbled across a Russian site a while back & reported it...and I see is
still active...
Sometimes reporting these losers doesn't seem to help.
Not real interested in posting the URL here, but I'm not having much luck
myself.  I was thinking of contacting the publisher(s) of some of the books
I see on the site and seeing if they could do anything about it.

Quote:
> When you find the web addreses - please post them here, so we can
> report them.

> >Look For VFP Books To Can Free Download In Below.
> >Web Address ? Thanks.

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:56:56 GMT

1. LOOKING FOR A VFP 3 BOOK

2. Looking for a good book on VFP

3. Looking for GOOD books on VFP 3.

4. Looking for Hentzen VFP book

5. Looking for a good FoxPro book.

6. Looking for a good tutorial book on Foxpro

7. Looking for FPW books for advanced FPD programmer

8. Looking for a good Foxpro Developer's book

9. Looking for a win32 API book for VFP5

10. Looking for books - VFP5 API

11. looking for a book

12. Looking for Book...