Difference VFP 6 & 7
Author Message
 Difference VFP 6 & 7

In VFP 6 using SQL Pass-Through, if I want to send updates to remote
database I must set a lot of properties (keyfieldlist, tables,
updatenamelist, updatablefieldlist, etc.). It's the same in VFP 7 or
something is simpler?

Thank you in advance.

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 14:35:36 GMT
 Difference VFP 6 & 7
Still works the same.

--

Craig Berntson
VFP MVP, MCSD

Quote:
> In VFP 6 using SQL Pass-Through, if I want to send updates to remote
> database I must set a lot of properties (keyfieldlist, tables,
> updatenamelist, updatablefieldlist, etc.). It's the same in VFP 7 or
> something is simpler?

> Thank you in advance.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:37:36 GMT

1. Tell me the difference VFP & VB

2. difference between MSSQL & VFP

3. Difference between Foxpro & Access

4. Nulls - Difference with Win 95 & 98

5. Behavior differences of .APP & .EXE in VFP6

6. difference between unique & candidate index

7. preview zoom performance difference in VFP 3.0B and VFP 6.0

8. Date differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

9. Performance differences between VFP 5 and VFP 6

10. Printing differences in VFP and FP

11. VFP Runtime differences

12. Difference between FoxPro and VFP Drivers