Menus On Right Side
Author Message
 Menus On Right Side

Is there any way that I can make a menu item appear at the right-hand end
of my
menubar in FPW? In other words, I want all the rest of my menus to appear
from
the left (as always), but I want to have my "Help" menu to be right against
the
right edge of the menu. Is this possible?

Thanks

Burnaby, B.C.       CompuServe: 72550,2271

Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:36:46 GMT

1. Print fields on there left-side, right-side or upside-down

2. Right Click - Side Menu..

3. Printing fields on left-side,right-side, upside-down

4. What is the grey box on the right side of the screen in form builder

5. Cannot Edit Form Component on the Right Side?

6. Left join with WHERE criteria on fields from Right hand side

7. Report items shifted to right side

8. no right side

9. VFP7 and VFP8 side-by-side?

10. 2 cursor results displayed side by side

11. form state/ controlbox right in menu

12. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?