transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows
Author Message
 transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows

Hi folks,

        I'm not able to have a properly printed report in FoxPro for Windows
no matter whether I transport the report designed in FoxPro for DOS
2.6 to FoxPro 2.6 for Windows or not.

        The report is designed to have 132 characters wide and to be printed
in condensed mode (17 cpi) to a laserjet. Suppose the report has 10
columns. The report only prints out 8 1/2 columns in FoxPro for
Windows. If the report is not transported, it prints in proportional
font. The column headings and details are not aligned correctly, and
the last columns are truncated. If the report is printed after being
transported, it prints out in fixed pitch font, but the last columns
are truncated.

        When I open the report (MODI REPO) after transported it, it shows the
last columns are truncated. The report layout in FP DOS shows 132
characters wide.

        Lastly, is there anything needed to be done for FoxFont?

        Thanks.

Rgds,
Calvin

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

When you transport the report what font and size are you using and are you
by any chance having a problem with the transporter program?

Quote:
> Hi folks,

>    I'm not able to have a properly printed report in FoxPro for Windows
> no matter whether I transport the report designed in FoxPro for DOS
> 2.6 to FoxPro 2.6 for Windows or not.

>    The report is designed to have 132 characters wide and to be printed
> in condensed mode (17 cpi) to a laserjet. Suppose the report has 10
> columns. The report only prints out 8 1/2 columns in FoxPro for
> Windows. If the report is not transported, it prints in proportional
> font. The column headings and details are not aligned correctly, and
> the last columns are truncated. If the report is printed after being
> transported, it prints out in fixed pitch font, but the last columns
> are truncated.

>    When I open the report (MODI REPO) after transported it, it shows the
> last columns are truncated. The report layout in FP DOS shows 132
> characters wide.

>    Lastly, is there anything needed to be done for FoxFont?

>    Thanks.

> Rgds,
> Calvin

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transporting from FoxPro 2.6/DOS to FoxPro 2.6/WINDOWS

2. FP 2.6 DOS under Windows 98

3. VFP50a, FP 2.6 Windows/DOS Deveoper Available

4. FP 2.6 exe launch with FP Screen first

5. FP 2.6 DOS & Win'95

6. Converting FP Dos 2.6 to VFP

7. Converting FP Dos 2.6 to

8. Comm libraries and FP 2.5/6 DOS, 2.6/Win

9. FP Dos 2.6 4019 printer driver?

10. Problem w/ memo fields in conversion from dBase 3+ to FP 2.6 for DOS

11. FP DOS 2.6, Build Compact, Stand Alone, Extended?