User defined page size in fpw2.6
Author Message
 User defined page size in fpw2.6

Help!!!!

I am trying to create a report that prints on a non-standard size form.  The printer I am using is
an Epson LQ 1170.  The form is a little bit shorter than the A5 148 x 210 mm listed in the 'paper
size' drop down box on the print setup screen.  Since the report runs on continuous paper, the
next form that is created does not line up properly.  One of the paper size options is 'User
Defined' but I don't know how to make this work.  If anybody can give me some help with this
problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scott

Sun, 31 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting user defined page size printer settings

2. How to setup labels for user-defined page size

3. Q:Multiple user defined printer paper sizes (FP2.5WIN)

4. User defined size problem

5. user defined size

6. User defined report paper size

7. Problem with user-defined pages in reports

8. User-defined Query for Developers and Users - UserQ

9. User-defined Query for Developers and Users - UserQ

10. FoxPro 2.6 - User defined page sizes for printer output?

11. define popup size and location

12. Large User Defined Windows in FPW