FP Dos 2.6 Help with error in app build
Author Message
 FP Dos 2.6 Help with error in app build

I fill an a two dimension array in a program and then call a report to
print the array in the form of a calendar month.  When I build the
application, I keep getting an error during the build stating that the
array is not defined in the report.  The app executes properly.  I'm
sort of a beginner at all this. Is there some way I should be declaring
the array in setup code for the report or pass it to the report as an
argument? The array is defined as private and dimensioned in the program
code that calls the report.

Thanks, John

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FP Dos 2.6 Help with error in app build

Don't worry about it. These errors are pesky but they don't cause your
application to fail.

Quote:
> I fill an a two dimension array in a program and then call a report to
> print the array in the form of a calendar month.  When I build the
> application, I keep getting an error during the build stating that the
> array is not defined in the report.  The app executes properly.  I'm
> sort of a beginner at all this. Is there some way I should be declaring
> the array in setup code for the report or pass it to the report as an
> argument? The array is defined as private and dimensioned in the program
> code that calls the report.

> Thanks, John

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FP Dos 2.6 Help with error in app build

add an EXTERNAL ARRAY myArray in the calling program

so Project Manager doesn't look for it.

hopin this helps

C. Desbourse (Belgium)

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FP Dos 2.6 Help with error in app build

Find a way to include the statement:
external array <arrayname> in the setup code for the report.
--
Lew Schwartz

http://www.clsystems.com

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print error with a FP 2.6 DOS app running in Win 95

2. FP DOS 2.6, Build Compact, Stand Alone, Extended?

3. Unable to build EXE in FP DOS 2.6

4. transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows

5. Converting FP 2.6 DOS app to FPW

6. 2.6 Dos Build Executable or Build Executable Extended

7. Converter error - FP DOS 2.6 to VFP 5.0a

8. HELP - DOS 2.6 apps not running on 450Mhz

9. Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file

10. 2.6/DOS: Cannot Build Stand-Alone EXE

11. Problem porting FP DOS app to windows