Printing Detail band wont fit...!!!!
Author Message
 Printing Detail band wont fit...!!!!

I have an application that has several reports... They all work fine with my
HP laserjet 6l or my Epson Stylus Color printer.  But some of my users are
getting a message that the detail band wont fit. and it will not print the
report....  is there any way to prevent this from happening....?

Gene

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Detail band wont fit...!!!!
You could do something like this:

Assuming cReportName is the variable to which you have stored the report
name

Use (cReportName+'.frx')
cTempReport = Sys(2023)+'\'+cReportName
Copy to (cTempReport+'.frx')

lnHoldArea = Select()
Select 0
Use (cTempReport+'.frx')
Replace tag With '', tag2 With ''
Use
Select (lnHoldArea)

Report Form (cTempReport) Noconsole to printer

Erase (cTempReport+'.*')

I haven't tested this procedure but it should work.

In this way you delete any information concerning the printer driver saved
along with the report file.

Quote:
> I have an application that has several reports... They all work fine with
my
> HP laserjet 6l or my Epson Stylus Color printer.  But some of my users are
> getting a message that the detail band wont fit. and it will not print the
> report....  is there any way to prevent this from happening....?

> Gene

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print error message: Detail band is too large to fit on page

2. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

3. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

4. Printing Blank Report Detail bands ?

5. Stretch To Fit Band Overflowing

6. Page Header Band too large to fit on page

7. summary band is too large to fit on page

8. Summary band too large to fit

9. Detail line to big too fit on page - error

10. Group footer same height as detail band (when it should be 0)

11. How to limit the height for detail band

12. detail band