VFP 7.0 reports to PDF File
Author Message
 VFP 7.0 reports to PDF File

Hello

When I try to print to a Adobe Acrobat file, Foxpro does
not find the printer driver. I am using VFP 7.0 under
Windows XP.
With VFP 5.0 and WindowsNT the same procedure worked
without any proplems.

Does somebody know a solution?

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:33:42 GMT
 VFP 7.0 reports to PDF File

Uninstall the Acrobat software, then re-install and make sure the PDF Writer gets installed as well?

Quote:

> Hello

> When I try to print to a Adobe Acrobat file, Foxpro does
> not find the printer driver. I am using VFP 7.0 under
> Windows XP.
> With VFP 5.0 and WindowsNT the same procedure worked
> without any proplems.

> Does somebody know a solution?

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:19:53 GMT

1. Printing multple reports to a single PDF file

2. Printing multiple reports to a single PDF file

3. export crystal report to pdf file

4. Export reports to html/pdf file?

5. Report form to pdf in an exe file (To Cindy)

6. Report to pdf in an exe. file

7. Appending 2 PDF files via VFP...

8. creating PDF file with VFP

9. Printing a PDF files from VFP 6.0

10. Printing .PDF files from VFP

11. Creating Crystal 8.5 pdf files using VFP 6.0

12. VFP 6.0 - .pdf files