Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume
Author Message
 Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume

Listed below is my resume. I am lkooking for work in the Miami, Fl
area programming in Foxpro,or Accoutnign Manager, which are my main
areas of expertize

Please read my web page at www.evidence-timeline.com to download the
latest version of my resume and background of why I am without work,
been a above average Foxpro Accounting Programmer

Listed below is my resume
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:22:11 GMT

1. Miami, Fl, Foxpro Programmer looking for work

2. MIami, Fl Foxpro Accounting Programmer looking for work

3. FoxPro programmer looking for work in Greater Orlando, FL

4. US-FL-MIAMI: FoxPro Programmer Wanted

5. US-FL-MIAMI-VISUAL FOXPRO DEVELOPER

6. Looking for Great VFP Programmers In FL

7. Looking For Foxpro Programmer To Work In Singapore

8. SoftLand, Inc. Fox Consultants, Miami, Fl

9. Looking for resumes for 6 month job in FoxPro 2.6

10. Miami - Fort Lauderdale Florida VFP - Visual Foxpro Programmer needed

11. Need FoxPro programmer in SE FL

12. FoxPro programmer needed, Boca Raton, FL