VFP Web Sites?
Author Message
 VFP Web Sites?

I have a site with some sample code you might find useful.  There are other
sites linked from there and the number one place is www.universalthread.com.
Also check out www.foxforum.com .

--

John Harvey
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~john.harvey/vfpstuff.htm

Quote:
> I am a FDP programmer that is returning to the foxpro fold.

> Besides this newsgroup, which has already helped me, are there web
> sites dedicated to techincal help for VFP?

> Training in VFP?

> thanks,
> Al Frick

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP Web Sites?
I am a FDP programmer that is returning to the foxpro fold.

Besides this newsgroup, which has already helped me, are there web
sites dedicated to techincal help for VFP?

Training in VFP?

thanks,
Al Frick

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP Web Sites?
There are lots of websites that will help you. Here's the biggest ones:

www.universalthread.com
www.foxforum.com
fox.wikis.com

I also have some technical articles on my web site.

--

Craig Berntson
MCP, Microsoft FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> I am a FDP programmer that is returning to the foxpro fold.

> Besides this newsgroup, which has already helped me, are there web
> sites dedicated to techincal help for VFP?

> Training in VFP?

> thanks,
> Al Frick

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP Web Site...

2. Check out VFP Web Site!

3. My web site / Mi sitio web

4. Backending web sites w/ VFP

5. VFP API web site ?

6. Anyone have address for VFP ftp web sites ?

7. Any VFP based web sites out there?

8. VFP WEB Wizard and WEB Server links to the web

9. PLease help with my web site

10. FoxPro Web Pages & FTP Sites

11. New FoxPro Web SIte!!!

12. Any Foxpro related Web Sites ?