Inventory System
Author Message
 Inventory System

I am trying to find an Inventory System as either a stand-alone system
or as part of an accounting system.  I need a full featured system as
related to inventory and I want to be able to purchase the source code
as well as the rights to resell without any associated royalty fees.

The system should be in VFP and hopefully upsizable to client/server.

Please Email any systems that fit the bill.

Thanks,

John Brooks

No Spam Please.

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Inventory System

Quote:
> I am trying to find an Inventory System as either a stand-alone system
> or as part of an accounting system.  I need a full featured system as
> related to inventory and I want to be able to purchase the source code
> as well as the rights to resell without any associated royalty fees.

Wow! that's quite a bill to fit! If you find any, let me know, I seriously
doubt if you will. However, if you'd like to pay me to write one, I'd be
happy to do so and sell it to you under the criteria you're specifying.

-Bill

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone know of a stockroom inventory system?

2. Help on writing an inventory system! Any sample ?

3. Table structure for a FIFO-inventory-control system

4. computer inventory program

5. FoxPro-Based Inventory Package wanted

6. Foxpro inventory prog

7. Foxpro inventory program needed!

8. Inventory, Raw Material Programs

9. INVENTORY CONTROL FREEWARE / SHAREWARE

10. Inventory, accounting, P.O.S. software

11. Where can I find a simple inventory program?

12. Looking for INVENTORY & ORDER ENTRY SOURCE CODE