Sending messages to a pager
Author Message
 Sending messages to a pager

I have a VFP application that has a DDE interface to a pager program.  The
pager program sits on one PC and dials when it receives a page.  It had
worked well for years but the PC died, the key to run setup has been lost
and the maker of the software (Beepsmart) is no longer in business.

I need some info on paging software to interface with VFP.  Thanks.

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:23:45 GMT
 Sending messages to a pager
Most paging companies are offering email interfaces to their paging systems,
so that you can just send an email to a particular address and it is treated
as a pager message.
Paul

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 08:53:31 GMT

1. Can VFP 7.0 send a message into MSMQ ?

2. Sending messages in FPW 2.6

3. How to send message with MSMAPI

4. MAPI Message Send

5. sending multiple messages

6. Long delay after sending a message

7. Send messages to Novell Netware users

8. Sending E-mail message from FoxPro 2.6

9. send SQL Updates message

10. VFP to send voice message to modem

11. Message sent over network

12. Sending Message in VFP