fpw 2.6 probelm on handling 13" fan-fold paper on espon LQ1070+
Author Message
 fpw 2.6 probelm on handling 13" fan-fold paper on espon LQ1070+

Hi,
        I'm working on a project which using 13" length fan-fold paper
on epson LQ 1070+. The problem is that there is no such paper
dimemsion can be selected from window 3.11 control panel printer.

        After trying using user-define with size 8.5" X 13". Then the
1st page is OK, then the printer auto eject a blank page of 13" and
then continue with the page #2. Except for the unwanted blank page
ejected, everything is OK. I'm using epson printer drive version 1.6E
which is the latest one I think.
        The report form has using same user-define size.

The question is:
        Is ther any method to remove the unwanted blank page ejection?
        Or I've done anything wrong setting in the first place?

Thanks for your attention.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 fpw 2.6 probelm on handling 13" fan-fold paper on espon LQ1070+

I had a similar problem with our Billing reports.  Adding NFF to the
capture statement did the trick.

Quote:

> Hi,
>         I'm working on a project which using 13" length fan-fold paper
> on epson LQ 1070+. The problem is that there is no such paper
> dimemsion can be selected from window 3.11 control panel printer.

>         After trying using user-define with size 8.5" X 13". Then the
> 1st page is OK, then the printer auto eject a blank page of 13" and
> then continue with the page #2. Except for the unwanted blank page
> ejected, everything is OK. I'm using epson printer drive version 1.6E
> which is the latest one I think.
>         The report form has using same user-define size.

> The question is:
>         Is ther any method to remove the unwanted blank page ejection?
>         Or I've done anything wrong setting in the first place?

> Thanks for your attention.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 fpw 2.6 probelm on handling 13" fan-fold paper on espon LQ1070+

Hi

Quote:
>I had a similar problem with our Billing reports.  Adding NFF to the
>capture statement did the trick.

>>         I'm working on a project which using 13" length fan-fold paper
>> on epson LQ 1070+. The problem is that there is no such paper
>> dimemsion can be selected from window 3.11 control panel printer.

        Thanks, but I mean the probem is happen on a local connected
printer which is not capture from novell system.
I'm now using LQ2550 instead of the default LQ1070 which have the 13"
paper selection, now the probelm is seen fixed.
Any more idea?

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRINTSTATUS() / SYS(13) problem in FP 2.6 and FPW 2.6

2. custom fanfold paper

3. FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field

4. FPW 2.6 "READ CYCLE" question

5. FPW 2.6 "Missing memo file"

6. FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

7. FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

8. Paths to "files" in FPW 2.6

9. FPW 2.6 "Now Printing" window

10. FPW 2.6 "feature not available" error

11. Transgressed Handle in FPW 2.6

12. Lost in thousands of "tech papers", help