Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
Author Message
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a

What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently
developing in VFP 5.0 and have been trying to get information from the
Microsoft vfoxpro WEB page to no avail.

Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?
If there is, could somebody point me in the correct direction as I seem to
go in circles whenever I try to navigate through Microsofts WEB Pages.

Thanks,

Robert

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
Robert:

Quote:
>Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?

    You need to get VS service pack 3.  Here is the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/

-- Paul

(remove _)

Quote:

>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently
>developing in VFP 5.0 and have been trying to get information from the
>Microsoft vfoxpro WEB page to no avail.

>Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?
>If there is, could somebody point me in the correct direction as I seem to
>go in circles whenever I try to navigate through Microsofts WEB Pages.

>Thanks,

>Robert

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a

Quote:

>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently
>developing in VFP 5.0 and have been trying to get information from the
>Microsoft vfoxpro WEB page to no avail.

5.0a fixed some bugs that were kicking around in 5.0.

Quote:
>Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?
>If there is, could somebody point me in the correct direction as I seem to
>go in circles whenever I try to navigate through Microsofts WEB Pages.

You need the Service Pack 3 (SP3). It is actually a Visual Studio Service
Pack, but when it is run, it will see only VFP5 on your computer, so will
update only that program.

I'm not sure if you can download it - it's pretty big. You can order it from
MS for handling costs.

Alan

(with a 'p' on 'alan' making it 'alanp',
and no spaces). I'm sick of email spam.

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
In 5.0a, they rearranged the bugs.

Dan

Quote:

>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
ROF,L

Hey Dan!  How are you!

--
Developer Web Services: www.710lafayette.com
Inventory Consulting: www.jwconsult.com

Quote:

>In 5.0a, they rearranged the bugs.

>Dan

>>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
The Visual Studio 97 Service Pack is what you are looking for,
Quote:

>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently
>developing in VFP 5.0 and have been trying to get information from the
>Microsoft vfoxpro WEB page to no avail.

>Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?
>If there is, could somebody point me in the correct direction as I seem to
>go in circles whenever I try to navigate through Microsofts WEB Pages.

>Thanks,

>Robert

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a
On of the biggest problems with 5.0a was that the printer prompt command did
not work printing reports.
There are quite a few other fixes.
Quote:

>What is the difference between these two products.  I am currently
>developing in VFP 5.0 and have been trying to get information from the
>Microsoft vfoxpro WEB page to no avail.

>Is there a download somewhere I can make to upgrade my VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a?
>If there is, could somebody point me in the correct direction as I seem to
>go in circles whenever I try to navigate through Microsofts WEB Pages.

>Thanks,

>Robert

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 5.0 to VFP 5.0a <-- where ???

2. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

3. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

4. Upgrade VFP 5.0 to 5.0a

5. VFP 5.0 to 5.0a Upgrade

6. Question on queries in VFP 5.0a

7. A few Questions on VFP 5.0a

8. VFP 5.0a Questions

9. VFP 5.0a: General Questions

10. VFP 5.0a - one more resize related question

11. DragIcon Question VFP 5.0a

12. VFP 5 - VFP 5.0a