How do I change the font size in the project manager?
Author Message
 How do I change the font size in the project manager?

Well, how do I do it?

-Lew

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:27:45 GMT
 How do I change the font size in the project manager?
Lew,

Short of setting your system to Large Fonts I don't think there is any way
to do it.

--
df - Microsoft MVP FoxPro http://www.geocities.com/df_foxpro

Quote:
> Well, how do I do it?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:04:54 GMT
 How do I change the font size in the project manager?
Lew,
I don't believe you can. It probably comes from a Windows setting.

Rick

Quote:

> Well, how do I do it?

> -Lew

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:22:39 GMT

1. Change printed font, and font size

2. Change default Font and Font Size

3. Status Bar changes when Screen Font size changes

4. Why project manager does not manage projects?

5. VFP Changing Font Size?

6. Global font and size changes to form fields

7. How do I change font size with WAIT WINDOW

8. Letting your app respond to the user changing color scheme/font size

9. Changing the display's font size (to larger) messes up the form

10. change size / font in FRX

11. Anyone done this: programatically modify project?

12. project manager vfp 6.0