VFP use setting of default printer for all printers - help
Author Message
 VFP use setting of default printer for all printers - help

I am running Win98 and VFP6. The VFP application can print to 1 of 5
printers selected by 'set printer on prompt'.

My problem is that if I set the default printer in Win98 to landscape then
VFP will see all printers as default landscape.

If I set the default printer in Win98 to A4 portrait and configure another
printer to custom form, VFP will not use custom form unless the relevant
printer is set as default.

Does this mean I can have unlimited printers in Win98 with their own
settings but VFP uses the same settings for all printers?

Colin Northway

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP

2. How to set a printer to as a default printer using Vfp

3. need help saving default printer settings?

4. setting default printer through VFP application

5. Printing using set device to and set printer on

6. Printing from VFP7 to default Printer or any named printer

7. Using SET PRINTER on VFP 6

8. Setting default printer port

9. How Can I: Set Default Printer and Options

10. Executable build does not hold printer driver default setting

11. Is preview depend on the default printer setting ?

12. How to set default Window's printer?