Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms
Author Message
 Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms

I have an application which consists of two separate top-level forms.

From the menu in one I wish to programmatically set the focus to the
active window in the other. How do I do this?

toplevelform2.show() switches the focus to the top level form, not the
form which is active inside it.  _screen.activeform.show() sets focus
back to the activeform I am using in toplevelform1.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
--
Richard Candeland

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms
Here's a thought: does it work to put code in the toplevelform2.activate
method to set focus to it's active window?

--

-Nancy Folsom

Quote:
> I have an application which consists of two separate top-level forms.

> From the menu in one I wish to programmatically set the focus to the
> active window in the other. How do I do this?

> toplevelform2.show() switches the focus to the top level form, not the
> form which is active inside it.  _screen.activeform.show() sets focus
> back to the activeform I am using in toplevelform1.

> Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
> --
> Richard Candeland

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DEFINE WINDOW inside TOP-Level form

2. Strange problem with modal forms and Application in top-level form

3. addressing form from menu on top level form ?

4. Top level form menu & active form

5. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

6. Top Level form/Modal form conflict.

7. Top level form - modal form ??

8. Form not appearing in top-level form.

9. Form not appearing in top-level form.

10. Problems with calling Forms from Forms witihin a Top Level App

11. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window

12. Top Level Form, Menus and Form's Properties