SYS(1104)
Author Message
 SYS(1104)

Because of some memory problems in my VFP8 application I tried to call the
SYS(1104) function during a heavy importing routine.

According to the online help it should return "0" if it was successfull.

But on my machine it return always (!) "136".

Does anyone know what this result code means? The online help doesn't tell
anything about it, and also the MSDN and KnowledgeBase can't tell me what
this means.

May this be a problem? Or do I perhaps have to call that function in a loop
until the value is "0"?

--
Matthias Kahlert
Software fr den M?belhandel

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:47:00 GMT
 SYS(1104)
If you call ?SYS(1104) from your Command window on a quiet, sunny morning,
does it return 0 or 136?
-Anders

Quote:
> Because of some memory problems in my VFP8 application I tried to call the
> SYS(1104) function during a heavy importing routine.

> According to the online help it should return "0" if it was successfull.

> But on my machine it return always (!) "136".

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:05:32 GMT
 SYS(1104)
Who in their right mind is sitting at the computer on a quiet sunny
morning????

<g>

Dan

Quote:
> If you call ?SYS(1104) from your Command window on a quiet, sunny morning,
> does it return 0 or 136?
> -Anders

> > Because of some memory problems in my VFP8 application I tried to call
the
> > SYS(1104) function during a heavy importing routine.

> > According to the online help it should return "0" if it was successfull.

> > But on my machine it return always (!) "136".

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:35:48 GMT
 SYS(1104)
Hmm, when I start the import from my exe directly from a command
interpreter, the SYS(1104) is working.

It must be one of the forms, before the import starts. Or perhaps the video
that is running during the import.

--
Matthias Kahlert
Software fr den M?belhandel

Quote:
> If you call ?SYS(1104) from your Command window on a quiet, sunny morning,
> does it return 0 or 136?
> -Anders

> > Because of some memory problems in my VFP8 application I tried to call
the
> > SYS(1104) function during a heavy importing routine.

> > According to the online help it should return "0" if it was successfull.

> > But on my machine it return always (!) "136".

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 04:48:42 GMT
 SYS(1104)
That's the right to to catch it unawares and get it to fess up.
-Anders

Quote:
> Who in their right mind is sitting at the computer on a quiet sunny
> morning????

> <g>

> Dan

> > If you call ?SYS(1104) from your Command window on a quiet, sunny
morning,
> > does it return 0 or 136?
> > -Anders

> > > Because of some memory problems in my VFP8 application I tried to call
> the
> > > SYS(1104) function during a heavy importing routine.

> > > According to the online help it should return "0" if it was
successfull.

> > > But on my machine it return always (!) "136".

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 06:28:35 GMT

1. Error 1105 while SYS(1104)

2. error 1104 and 2005

3. err 1104 (error reading) NT 3.51/4.0

4. VFP, Win 98 and Error 1104

5. Program Error 1104

6. Who do I sue? (Error 1104)

7. Error 1104

8. VFP Error codes 1104 and 1103

9. VFP5 Error 1104

10. One solution to Error 1104 on Pentium IIs

11. Who do I sue??? (Error 1104)

12. Error 1104: error reading file, cause?