printing portrait instead of landscape
Author Message
 printing portrait instead of landscape

I do a lot of massive printing in Foxpro.  When I am printing 5,000
pages (every few pages is a different report), I end up getting a few
(maybe 25) of the landscape reports printed portrait.  It has happened
for years, and I am really getting tired of reprinting the few reports
that print incorrectly.  I've been working with Foxpro for 6 years.  It
is not a printer or computer/driver problem, since it has happened on
many computers and printers.  Does anyone have a clue what the problem
is?  Is this a documented buy with Foxpro?

Randy

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 printing portrait instead of landscape
I do a lot of massive printing in Foxpro.  When I am printing 5,000
pages (every few pages is a different report), I end up getting a few
(maybe 25) of the landscape reports printed portrait.  It has happened
for years, and I am really getting tired of reprinting the few reports
that print incorrectly.  I've been working with Foxpro for 6 years.  It
is not a printer or computer/driver problem, since it has happened on
many computers and printers.  Does anyone have a clue what the problem
is?  Is this a documented bug with Foxpro?

Randy

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. portrait vs. landscape print problem

2. landscape prints portrait

3. printing error - landscape vs. portrait

4. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

5. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

6. Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report

7. landscape and portrait

8. FPW 2.6 portrait/landscape

9. VFP 3.0 - Printing only selected pages (ie:9-20 instead of 1-25)

10. Textfile printing in landscape mode

11. FP MAC2.6- Landscape Printing Problem

12. How do you print in landscape?