Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa
Author Message
 Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

We have an application developed using VFP 6.0 and have created the Help
menu using RoboHelp HTML Help. We now want to create the button links from
the applications screens to the appropriate help content (context
sensitive). From what we've read we should be using:

HWND HtmlHelp(Window(), "c:\path\helpfile.chm", HH_HELP_CONTEXT, Number);

However it doesn't seem to work on systems not running RoboHelp and/or VFP
6.0.  We can access the Help menu if we double click on the CHM file in the
program directory, so all of the files we ship with the program (OCX, DLL,
EXE, etc.) are loading into the right directories. But something is
obviously not right.  Any ideas?

Nex

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

2. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

3. HELP! Linking VFP6.0 app to HTML Help

4. VFP 6.0 HTML help

5. HTML Help/VFP 6.0

6. Html info PLEASE HELP VFP 6.0

7. Losing code in events Vis Fox 6.0