landscape prints portrait
Author Message
 landscape prints portrait

Has anyone ever had a problem printing with VFP 5.0 where a landscape
print job prints out in portrait - chopping off the right most part of
the page?  It happends only occassionaly and on different computers and
different printers at different times.  I think that it is strictly a
foxpro problem.

Has anyone had this problem before?  If so, how did you fix it?

Please e-mail your responses to me.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Randy Chaloupka

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 landscape prints portrait
may be wrong printer drivers

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:00:52 -0700, randy chaloupka

Quote:

>Has anyone ever had a problem printing with VFP 5.0 where a landscape
>print job prints out in portrait - chopping off the right most part of
>the page?  It happends only occassionaly and on different computers and
>different printers at different times.  I think that it is strictly a
>foxpro problem.

>Has anyone had this problem before?  If so, how did you fix it?

>Please e-mail your responses to me.

>Thank you in advance for your help,

>Randy Chaloupka

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 landscape prints portrait

Hi Randy -

I've seen this if you are using the PROMPT command when sending the report to
print and you specify a printer other than the windows default.

HTH -
  ellen

Quote:
>Has anyone ever had a problem printing with VFP 5.0 where a landscape
>print job prints out in portrait - chopping off the right most part of
>the page?  It happends only occassionaly and on different computers and
>different printers at different times.  I think that it is strictly a
>foxpro problem.

>Has anyone had this problem before?  If so, how did you fix it?

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 landscape prints portrait
Are you chopping off the printer driver information from the FRX? This
happens to me when I do this to make the report usable from any machine no
matter what printer it has.

I think this does not happen when you have the report hard configured for a
special printer (the normal behavior of VFP reports).

If anyone has ideas to efficiently handle reports for multiple printers,
you're wellcome!

    Martn Salas

Quote:

>Has anyone ever had a problem printing with VFP 5.0 where a landscape
>print job prints out in portrait - chopping off the right most part of
>the page?  It happends only occassionaly and on different computers and
>different printers at different times.  I think that it is strictly a
>foxpro problem.

>Has anyone had this problem before?  If so, how did you fix it?

>Please e-mail your responses to me.

>Thank you in advance for your help,

>Randy Chaloupka

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing portrait instead of landscape

2. portrait vs. landscape print problem

3. printing error - landscape vs. portrait

4. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

5. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

6. Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report

7. landscape and portrait

8. FPW 2.6 portrait/landscape

9. Textfile printing in landscape mode

10. FP MAC2.6- Landscape Printing Problem

11. How do you print in landscape?

12. Landscape printing in 2.6 Win