FoxPro Contract Programmer
Author Message
 FoxPro Contract Programmer

We are a small and profitable internet company located in Portland, OR,
looking for someone in the area interested in maintaining our existing
FoxWeb -based program and adding periodic enhancements. Great opportunity
for someone wanting to work their own hours or if you want to work at home.

information. Thanks!

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: FoxPro/C (C++) Programmer wanted (Contract Position)

2. Contract FoxPro Programmer Needed!

3. *US/NYC - Visual Foxpro Programmer - Financial - 6 mth contract*

4. Foxpro 2.6 Programmer Needed-Contract

5. Contract Foxpro programmer wanted

6. Foxpro 2.6 Programmer Wanted (Contract )

7. Visual Foxpro programmer looking for Contracts

8. Advice required on Client/Programmer Contracts

9. Contract Programmer in Palm Beach Co. FL

10. Contract Programmer needed

11. Clipper programmer available for contract

12. Contract VFP Programmer Needed.