Problem with HP 6P printer
Author Message
 Problem with HP 6P printer

Does anybody encounter a problem on reporting with the HP 6P printer ?

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with HP 6P printer

Quote:

> Does anybody encounter a problem on reporting with the HP 6P printer ?

What problem are you experiencing?

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with HP 6P printer

Quote:
> Does anybody encounter a problem on reporting with the HP 6P printer ?

We've seen reproduceable application errors (exception 10H) when our
users use drivers provided by HP for their 5x and 6x models. We've
recommened our users use drivers for previous models for the time being
- however, HP tech support was able to address one sites problem by
turning off bi-directional printing.

Best,

Mark

--
/\/\/

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HP 6p / 1100 Problem

2. HP Laserjet 6p Problems...

3. Problems with an HP LaserJet 6p Driver

4. Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p

5. VFP 5.0 and HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95 - printing problem

6. Still having a problem with HP printers and VFP5

7. another hp printer problem

8. HP LASER 2100 Printer Driver Problem??

9. HP LASER 2100 Printer Problem

10. Importants problems with VFP6 and HP printer drivers

11. v2.0 Printer to HP 5/6 Laser Printers

12. Printer Code to Compress Report on HP Printers.