Index tag is not found (Error 1683)
Author Message
 Index tag is not found (Error 1683)

I'm new in Foxpro. I got the above error message when the
program tries to print records from a report. I checked
MSDN and it suggested to "Verify the TAG clause of your
command.".
Any hint on how to tackle this problem?
Many thanks.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:09:56 GMT
 Index tag is not found (Error 1683)
I'm new in Foxpro. I got the above error message when the
program tries to print records from a report. I checked
MSDN and it suggested to "Verify the TAG clause of your
command.".
Any hint on how to tackle this problem?
Many thanks.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:09:57 GMT
 Index tag is not found (Error 1683)
This is telling you that you are using an index that does not exist.  Can
help much more without seeing the code.

Quote:
> I'm new in Foxpro. I got the above error message when the
> program tries to print records from a report. I checked
> MSDN and it suggested to "Verify the TAG clause of your
> command.".
> Any hint on how to tackle this problem?
> Many thanks.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:29:06 GMT
 Index tag is not found (Error 1683)
Leslie,
Is it possible that the report has a data environment where the Order on the
table was set, and that now the table doesn't have this index tag? This
could happen if the table were changed since the report was designed or if a
different (but similar) table is being used.

Rick

Quote:
> I'm new in Foxpro. I got the above error message when the
> program tries to print records from a report. I checked
> MSDN and it suggested to "Verify the TAG clause of your
> command.".
> Any hint on how to tackle this problem?
> Many thanks.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:38:29 GMT
 Index tag is not found (Error 1683)
Try the ATAGINFO() function
-Anders

Quote:
> I'm new in Foxpro. I got the above error message when the
> program tries to print records from a report. I checked
> MSDN and it suggested to "Verify the TAG clause of your
> command.".
> Any hint on how to tackle this problem?
> Many thanks.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:58:59 GMT

1. Index tag not found Error 1683

2. Index Tag is Not Found (Error 1683)

3. Index Tag is Not Found (Error 1683)

4. error 1683 index tag not found

5. Report error: Index tag is not found

6. Index tag not found after upsizing with VFP 3.0

7. index tag is not found

8. problem - Index tag is not found.

9. Index tag not found

10. Index tag is not found???