Cursor position with textbox controls
Author Message
 Cursor position with textbox controls

I did build a little form with 4 textbox controls define numerics. When
updating these fields the second time, the cursor postion do not go back to
first position of textbox. Can somebody tell me why this appening ?
--
---------------------------------
Daniel Masse

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need know position of cursor in textbox

2. TextBox Cursor Positioning Problem

3. moving cursor position in a textbox

4. Cursor position in a textbox

5. positioning cursor to first valid control on the form

6. Textbox cursor control

7. Grids - controlling cursor position

8. How to set cursor position in Richtext control ???

9. textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox

10. Setting the position of the insertion marker within a textbox

11. Question about positioning cursor...

12. Cursor position - Mac 2.6