Any efficient way to refresh menu item?
Author Message
 Any efficient way to refresh menu item?

Dear all,

I am looking for efficient way to refresh the menu. In menu builder, I
can set the 'skip for' criteria for each menu item. But these menu items
do not automatically get refreshed when the logical expression of their
associated 'skip for' criteria is changed. Is there any 'show' equivalent
for menu items?

Thousand thanks.

Billy
---
+ Cheng Man Wai Billy                       |                         +
+ Department of Computer Science            |   Support South China   +
+ The Chinese University of Hong Kong       |  and Manchester United  +

+ Home page: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mwcheng |                         +

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Any efficient way to refresh menu item?

writes:

Quote:

>Dear all,

>I am looking for efficient way to refresh the menu. In menu builder, I
>can set the 'skip for' criteria for each menu item. But these menu
items
>do not automatically get refreshed when the logical expression of
their
>associated 'skip for' criteria is changed. Is there any 'show'
equivalent
>for menu items?

>Thousand thanks.

Billy,

    Try:
    PUSH MENU _msysmenu
    change the memvar
    POP MENU _msysmenu

Karl S.
Boulder Software

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any efficient way to refresh the menu?

2. VFP3.0b System menu items in User-defined menu

3. Refresh TreeView Item

4. Dynamic menu items

5. menu items don't disable (until clicked)

6. Hiding menu item

7. Eliminating Menu Items, Not Just Disabling Them.....

8. Send item in Menu

9. Problem activating menu item

10. Disable of menu items?

11. menu items disappearing...

12. Disabled menu items in projects made with applicatin builder