Right click menu doesn't appear at the mouse location
Author Message
 Right click menu doesn't appear at the mouse location
(VFP6, Win 2000 Screen Res: 1024)

I have a popup menu defined as follows:

THISFORM.Activate:

DEFINE POPUP shortcut1 SHORTCUT RELATIVE
(etc - rest of definitions)

THISFORM.DeActivate:

RELEASE POPUP shortcut

THISFORM.RightClick:

MOVE POPUP shortcut1 TO MROW(), MCOL()
ACTIVATE POPUP shortcut1

If I right-click at the top-left corner of the form, all is well.
However, if I right-click further over or further down, the menu pops up
proportionately a little too far over to the right or too far down.
Roughly it is positioned about 20% further left, and 10% further down.

Why???

--
Ben Hambidge

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:33:03 GMT
 Right click menu doesn't appear at the mouse location
What is the scale on your forms, pixels or foxels?  When
you use MROW or MCOL without any args, it returns the
position in foxels by default.

-- TRW

Quote:

--
_______________________________________
My e-mail:  t r w 7

_______________________________________

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:56:53 GMT

1. FP 2.6 menu on right-mouse click problem

2. trapping right mouse click

3. Detecting right mouse click

4. VFP: Mouse pointer location/popup menu in pageframe

5. ActiveX based class doesn't appear as it should on the form

6. Popup Menu Using Right Mouse Button

7. Help:how to code for context menu with right click event

8. Right-click popup menus?

9. Removing Default Right Click Menu

10. Right click context menu.

11. right click menu