Pack Memo or Pack causes Trigger Failed
Author Message
 Pack Memo or Pack causes Trigger Failed

VFP 6, SP5.  I have a table with a primary key, a memo field, a
character field.  When I do a pack, I get trigger failed.  If I do
pack dbf, no problems.  If I do pack memo, I get trigger failed.  The
memo field is not indexed, nor involved in referential integrity of
any sort.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Mon, 23 May 2005 05:23:21 GMT

1. RI-Insert Trigger fails cause I can't PACK

2. VFP8 Pack - Causes Corruption for CodeBase

3. PACK causing grid to disappear

4. Arrgh! PACK causes VFP 6 Fatal: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

5. Trigger Failed Message

6. Trigger Failed (Error 1539)

7. how to disable trigger failed message?

8. Added Referential Integrity - Now Trigger Fails

9. HELP; Trigger failed

10. VFP causes W2K Explorer Text search to fail

11. trigger failed !

12. Date in key causes index command to fail