VFP and WinSock interface help file
Author Message
 VFP and WinSock interface help file

Any way that I can have the interface help file on how to use Winsock with
VFP ?

Thanks

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:19:37 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file
Take a look at the winsock classes by Tom O'Hare over on www.vfug.org
-Anders

Quote:
> Any way that I can have the interface help file on how to use Winsock with
> VFP ?

> Thanks

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:34:46 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file
<<< Any way that I can have the interface help file
<<< on how to use Winsock with VFP ?

Calvin,

Here are some simple pointers:
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~WinSockOCX~WIN_COM_DNA

Here is a client/server example w/ full VFP code:
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~WinSockOCX_Sample~VFP

Andy

Quote:
> Any way that I can have the interface help file on how to use Winsock with
> VFP ?

> Thanks

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:32:36 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file
Yet another answer - look at Mswnsk98.chm

Quote:

--
Jim Livermore
J & J Electronics

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:57:24 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file
hi anders ,

any idea where these files are located , i can't find anything on vfug to do
with winsock , nothing , nada

i just assume that i am looking in the wrong places and the site search is
useless ?

thanks - gerry

Quote:
> Take a look at the winsock classes by Tom O'Hare over on www.vfug.org
> -Anders

> > Any way that I can have the interface help file on how to use Winsock
with
> > VFP ?

> > Thanks

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:40:58 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file

-Anders

Quote:
> hi anders ,

> any idea where these files are located , i can't find anything on vfug to
do
> with winsock , nothing , nada

> i just assume that i am looking in the wrong places and the site search is
> useless ?

> thanks - gerry

> > Take a look at the winsock classes by Tom O'Hare over on www.vfug.org
> > -Anders

> > > Any way that I can have the interface help file on how to use Winsock
> with
> > > VFP ?

> > > Thanks

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:26:08 GMT
 VFP and WinSock interface help file
thanks anders

Quote:

> -Anders

> > hi anders ,

> > any idea where these files are located , i can't find anything on vfug
> do
> > with winsock , nothing , nada

> > i just assume that i am looking in the wrong places and the site search
is
> > useless ?

> > thanks - gerry

> > > Take a look at the winsock classes by Tom O'Hare over on www.vfug.org
> > > -Anders

Winsock
> > with

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:07:06 GMT

1. Sending a file using winsock

2. Winsock File Transfer

3. Help WinSock Class

4. Help on Winsock on VFP6.0

5. Help with winsock

6. I dont have a help file for VFP 6 can anyone help

7. Help! Unix-Foxpro WWW/CGI interface

8. Outlook 98 / FoxPro interface help needed!

9. Help in interfacing bar code scanner

10. VFP and Winsock connection problem

11. VFP and Winsock Distribution

12. VB ActiveX Winsock Data truncated in VFP Form