Report Writer Ver 8.0 to Ver 10.0
Author Message
 Report Writer Ver 8.0 to Ver 10.0

I have to print images by report writer 8.0 so I create a report with un
placeholder image and I change the image during the print process before run
the report.
The problem is that the image is deformed by the report because the report
has a fix image dimension saved and the images that I save on disk every
time have different dimension
I know that report writer Ver 10.0 has the image gestion, with this version
I can save the image path on table and the report can print different Image.
But before buy RRw 10.0 I'd like to have a copy to try if the feature is Ok.
So if someone kwons this functionality or have the report version 10.0 can
send me a copy
Thank You very much

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:39:21 GMT

1. Version 8.0 Ver to 10.0 of Report Writer

2. Version 8.0 Ver to 10.0 of Report Writer

3. FOXpro Ver 2.5 for Windows, Prof ver: New

4. Database Ver 5 to Ver 3

5. Report Writer Bottom Margin in Visual Foxpro 8.0

6. Foxpro 2.6 and R&R Report Writer 8.0

7. Reasons to convince a customer to upgrade from Ver 5 runtime to Ver 7 Runtime.

8. Poosible problem running a ver 6 app in ver 5?

9. Help! update database from ver 3 to ver 5 via exe?

10. distribution kit for ver 2.5

11. Installation VFP ver 7.0

12. Look For A Hotel software (Demo Ver.)