Printing large memo fields > 1 page
Author Message
 Printing large memo fields > 1 page

I am using FPW 2.5b and attempting to print a large memo field, However
it truncates the memo once it reaches the end of the page. I am using the
report writer and have 'Field can Stretch' option on.

Is it possible to have the memo wrap to the top of the following page and
continue with the report.  I have tried several things, all with no success.

Thanks for any suggestions

-Mike

Tue, 04 Mar 1997 03:07:15 GMT

1. Printing Large Memo Fields (Bombing)

2. Insert large files into memo fields

3. Print error message: Detail band is too large to fit on page

4. FPW2.6 - printing & print preview - memo fields

5. Page Header Band too large to fit on page

6. Memo Field -> Text File

7. Memo fields, VFP --> SQL

8. Memo fields overflowing report pages

9. problem with field after memo being on a new page

10. Stop splitting memo fields to different pages?

11. Memo fields into a web page